Poetry Live Arts Week SpecialMay 19, 2017
JJ Reads The Evening Paper by Tom O’RourkeMay 24, 2017
Join us at The Harrison for our last event of the summer term. We’re looking for stories inspired by real life.
Our next MIRLive takes place on June 26th from 7.30 pm at the Harrison, 28 Harrison Street, King’s Cross, WCIH 8JF.
If you’d like to read alongside Emma Henderson at our next event, The deadline for submissions is June 12th.
- Any UK based author can submit work for consideration.
- You can submit poetry, prose, plays, anything that you feel fits the theme.
- You may submit 1500 words of prose, 150 lines of poetry, or 5 minutes worth of alternative material
- Work for this event should either be creative non-fiction or based on your real life experience, interpret that as you will
- Submissions should be unpublished.
- The MIROnline team will decide which submissions to select and the running order of the night.
No editorial input will be provided.
- Work will be selected as it stands.
- Submissions should be sent as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be advised whether your submission has been selected at least one week before the event.