Siboney by Anna NguyenNovember 24, 2017
Starstruck in Bellini’s by Rajeev BalasubramanyamNovember 27, 2017
MIRLive: Neil Griffiths headlines our Winter Tales event
Join Neil Griffiths at The Harrison for a Winter Tales Special.
Hey there, all you creative types! We want your submissions for MIRLive!
Our next event will be held at the atmospheric basement bar of the Harrison, 28 Harrison Street, King’s Cross, WCIH 8JF, on Monday December 18th. This Christmas special will be headlined by writer Neil Griffiths author of As A God Might Be. If you would like the opportunity to perform your work alongside this successful author, then shape your entries to fit the theme of ‘Winter Tales.’
The deadline for submissions has been extended to 6pm on Friday December 8th.
Neil Griffiths’ new novel As a God Might Be is published this month by Dodo Ink. Neil is the founder of the Republic of Consciousness Prize for Small Presses. He is the author of two previous novels – Betrayal in Naples (Penguin), winner of the Authors’ Club Best First Novel, and Saving Caravaggio (Penguin), shortlisted for the Costa Novel of the Year. He lives in London.
- Any UK based author can submit work for consideration.
- You can submit poetry, prose, plays, anything that you feel fits the theme.
- You may submit 1500 words of prose, 150 lines of poetry, or 5 minutes worth of alternative material
- Work for this event should either be creative non-fiction or based on your real life experience, interpret that as you will
- Submissions should be unpublished.
- The MIROnline team will decide which submissions to select and the running order of the night.
No editorial input will be provided.
- Work will be selected as it stands.
- You will be advised whether your submission has been selected at least one week before the event.
- Submissions should be uploaded using the form below